So, maybe the Jays have been given permission to play at Rogers Centre

New, 74 comments
Roger Centre entrance, the landmark is a multi-purpose... Photo by Roberto Machado Noa/LightRocket via Getty Images

Let’s just leave this in the order that I saw it:

I should wait for a couple more confirmations before posting this but it is being reported that the Blue Jays will be playing their home games in Rogers Centre.

For the Blue Jays, I think it is the right choice. For the city of Toronto, I’m not so sure.

Ok maybe hold on a bit:

I think it is all semantics at this point, if they have been given permission, I’m sure they would play in Toronto.

I am guessing they want to make an announcement, so they are saying there hasn’t been a decision made yet.

Ok, who knows, I should just delete all this. I’m going to say that many the Ontario government has said yes and the federal government hasn’t.

I’m going to agree with Shi for the moment, but then I’ll agree with the next tweet too. I’m thinking that permissions are there, but some official announcement will be made.