Blue Jays to play home games in Buffalo. No really, not kidding his time.

New, 80 comments
A Buffalo Bisons game at Sahlen Field (formerly Coca-Coal Field) in Buffalo, NY.
A Buffalo Bisons game at Sahlen Field (formerly Coca-Coal Field) in Buffalo, NY.
Minor Leaguer

Ok....this time it is for real. Forget the other times when we posted where the Jays were going to play their home games. This is it. Honest.

And Shi confirms it:

I don’t see anything saying the state of New York has approved, but I’m guessing that they have and all is a go.

Update (from Minor Leaguer)

The Blue Jays have made it official, announcing that the “majority” of their 2020 home games will be played at Sahlen Field.

It is believed that the entire series against the Nationals on July 27-30 will be played in Washington DC, with the Blue Jays playing as the home team on the 29th and 30th. According to Sportsnet’s Arden Zwelling, depending on the readiness of Sahlen Field, the Blue Jays could make their Buffalo debut against the Phillies on July 31 or against the Marlins on August 11.

Poll

This time

This poll is closed

  • 74%
    It is true, they will play home games in Buffalo
    (453 votes)
  • 25%
    It isn’t true, some snag will come up and they will start looking again
    (154 votes)
607 votes total Vote Now