GameThread Game #7: Nationals at Blue Jays at Nationals

New, 548 comments
MLB: Washington Nationals at Toronto Blue Jays Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports

With six games in the books, the Jays are officially 1/10th done the season. Will they make it to a quarter? Who knows. But today, there is baseball...so let’s take the series.

Here are today’s lineups. Bo Bichette returns, Vladdy gets another DH day and Drury will start at 3rd.

Today's Lineups

NATIONALS BLUE JAYS
Trea Turner - SS Bo Bichette - SS
Adam Eaton - RF Cavan Biggio - 2B
Starlin Castro - 2B Lourdes Gurriel - LF
Asdrubal Cabrera - 1B Vladimir Guerrero - DH
Kurt Suzuki - C Rowdy Tellez - 1B
Josh Harrison - DH Teoscar Hernandez - CF
Carter Kieboom - 3B Derek Fisher - RF
Victor Robles - CF Danny Jansen - C
Michael Taylor - LF Brandon Drury - 3B
Erick Fedde - RHP Hyun-Jin Ryu - LHP

Poll

How many batters will Ryu strike out today?

This poll is closed

  • 11%
    0-3
    (7 votes)
  • 63%
    4-6
    (38 votes)
  • 16%
    7-9
    (10 votes)
  • 8%
    10+
    (5 votes)
60 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will Boba Shett have an extra base hit in his return today?

This poll is closed

  • 78%
    Heck yes
    (39 votes)
  • 22%
    Sadly no
    (11 votes)
50 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Which team will hit more dingers?

This poll is closed

  • 81%
    Blue Jays
    (44 votes)
  • 18%
    The other guys
    (10 votes)
54 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible," but these days it's also, "please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.