clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Saturday Bantering: More Covid Stuff

MLB: JUL 30 Nationals at Blue Jays Photo by Mark Goldman/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images

I was hoping to spend the weekend watching the Blue Jays. I don’t know what I’m going to do instead. It seems I’ll be putting up sim recaps.

Minor Leaguer pointed out that the Jays transaction page shows that Sam Gaviglio has been sent to the “Alternate Training Site”. I’d guess that Chase Anderson will be added when/if we play again.

The Cardinals have had some more positive tests, and their game with the Brewers is cancelled today:

There is only 1 number between 4 and 6.....but apparently the number is actually 4. One player, three staff.

And this is optimistic news:

I really enjoyed the seven Jays games we had.

There is some good news:

I vote we make Isan Diaz MLB Commissioner. To me he seems like the smartest man in baseball.

Buffalo doesn’t exactly sound thrilled to be hosting baseball:

I don’t know what I’d do without the Onion these days: