GameThread Game #17b & #18: Rays at Blue Jays

New, comments
Tampa Bay Rays v Toronto Blue Jays Photo by Bryan M. Bennett/Getty Images

The postponed game from last night will get away shortly, followed by a 7 inning double header. Unfortunately, there’s some bad news to go along with that:

This is a brilliant thread on all things Buffalo. Well done to the Rays social media people:

Here’s the lineup for the resuming game:

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible," but these days it's also, "please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.