clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Nate Pearson to IL with elbow tightness

Toronto Blue Jays v Baltimore Orioles Photo by Mitchell Layton/Getty Images

This season continues to be a mess.

Nate Pearson is going on the IL with elbow tightness. Jacob Waguespack is being added to the active roster. Nate didn’t appear to be his usual self yesterday, this could go a long ways to explaining why. We are seeing a lot of this type of injury this season. Sending him back out after the Jays long hit-around inning was likely a mistake. Charlie is going to have to take those things into account

Rowdy Tellez is feeling ‘better’ today. How much better would be nice to know.

Trent Thornton and Chase Anderson will start tomorrow’s games. It is going to be hard to fill all those pitching innings. They can add a player to the roster for the second game. I’m sure we will see Merryweather on the mound at some point in the next couple of days.

I’m personal leave list for a couple of days. The place my parents are in are allowing limited visitations, so I’m going up to Edmonton to see them. It has been awhile. Of course, Covid numbers are on the raise up there, so I’m worrying that they will change their minds.