Blue Jays Roster Moves: Marlins claim Moran

New, 13 comments
Toronto Blue Jays v Tampa Bay Rays Photo by Douglas P. DeFelice/Getty Images

A tiny bit of Blue Jays news:

The Marlins claimed Brian Moran from the Jays off waivers.

Moran got into a couple of games with the Jays, pitching an inning, allowing a hit and getting a strikeout. The Marlins are grabbing up every warm body they can, especially guys who can throw a ball.

Bye Brian. Be careful out there.

Sam Gaviglio has been optioned and added to the taxi squad.

Jonathan Davis has been reinstated from the injured list and optioned to the club’s alternate training site.

And this is kind of funny:

I’d get away from the games as quick as I could too.

The Mets traded for Billy Hamilton just yesterday.