clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread Game #9: Blue Jays at Braves

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays at Atlanta Braves Adam Hagy-USA TODAY Sports

A win would be nice. Or maybe we just give up fewer than 10 runs. Or score more than one.

Here are today’s lineups. Teoscar stays in the number three spot, Grichuk will DH, and Anthony Alford, our RBI VIP from last night, will get another start.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS BRAVES
Bo Bichette - SS Ronald Acuna - RF
Cavan Biggio - 2B Dansby Swanson - SS
Teoscar Hernandez - RF Marcell Ozuna - DH
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Travis d'Arnaud - C
Vladimir Guerrero - 1B Adam Duvall - LF
Randal Grichuk - DH Austin Riley - 1B
Danny Jansen - C Johan Camargo - 3B
Brandon Drury - 3B Charlie Culberson - 2B
Anthony Alford - CF Ender Inciarte - CF
Hyun-Jin Ryu - LHP Sean Newcomb - LHP

Poll

How many runs will the Jays score tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 5%
    0-1
    (3 votes)
  • 32%
    2-3
    (17 votes)
  • 48%
    4-5
    (25 votes)
  • 13%
    6+
    (7 votes)
52 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will Ryu have a better start tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 96%
    Thankfully yes
    (57 votes)
  • 3%
    Not likely
    (2 votes)
59 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will a Blue Jay successfully steal a base tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 57%
    Yeahhh!
    (28 votes)
  • 42%
    Nahhhh
    (21 votes)
49 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible," but these days it's also, "please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.