GameThread Game #10: Blue Jays at Braves

New, 342 comments
MLB: Washington Nationals at Toronto Blue Jays Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports

Winning was fun. Let’s do it again.

The Jays have announced an updated schedule with the cancelled games rescheduled:

Tanner Roark also had this to say about any teammates who may not be happy playing in Buffalo as their home park:

Here are today’s lineups. Travis Shaw is back, Rowdy gets a start at 1st with Vlad DHing, and Biggio will play right field.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS BRAVES
Bo Bichette - SS Ronald Acuna - CF
Cavan Biggio - RF Dansby Swanson - SS
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Freddie Freeman - 1B
Rowdy Tellez - 1B Marcell Ozuna - DH
Vladimir Guerrero - DH Nick Markakis - RF
Randal Grichuk - CF Adam Duvall - LF
Travis Shaw - 3B Johan Camargo - 3B
Joe Panik - 2B Tyler Flowers - C
Reese McGuire - C Adeiny Hechavarria - 2B
Nate Pearson - RHP Touki Toussaint - RHP

Poll

Will either Travis, Vladdy or Rowdy hit a dinger today?

This poll is closed

  • 52%
    Yeah they will!
    (25 votes)
  • 47%
    Sadly no
    (23 votes)
48 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will Cavan Biggio make a nice play in the outfield tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 60%
    Yep!
    (27 votes)
  • 40%
    Nope
    (18 votes)
45 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many batters will Nate Pearson strike out tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 0%
    0-2
    (0 votes)
  • 11%
    3-4
    (5 votes)
  • 68%
    5-6
    (30 votes)
  • 20%
    7+
    (9 votes)
44 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible," but these days it's also, "please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.