clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread Game #13: Blue Jays at Red Sox

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays at Boston Red Sox Bob DeChiara-USA TODAY Sports

The Jays are going for the series win behind the one and only Matt Shoemaker.

I quite enjoy great tweets from our players:

Here are today’s lineups. Aside from Reese McGuire catching, it’s the same as yesterday. Although, Vlad is playing first while Rowdy DH’s.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS RED SOX
Cavan Biggio - 2B Alex Verdugo - RF
Bo Bichette - SS Rafael Devers - 3B
Travis Shaw - 3B J.D. Martinez - DH
Teoscar Hernandez - RF Xander Bogaerts - SS
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Mitch Moreland - 1B
Vladimir Guerrero - 1B Christian Vazquez - C
Randal Grichuk - CF Andrew Benintendi - LF
Rowdy Tellez - DH Jackie Bradley - CF
Reese McGuire - C Tzu-Wei Lin - 2B
Matt Shoemaker - RHP Nathan Eovaldi - RHP

Poll

How many pitchers will the Jays use today?

This poll is closed

  • 2%
    1-3
    (1 vote)
  • 43%
    4
    (16 votes)
  • 40%
    5
    (15 votes)
  • 13%
    6+
    (5 votes)
37 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Who will hit more homers today?

This poll is closed

  • 30%
    Red Sox
    (11 votes)
  • 69%
    The good guys
    (25 votes)
36 votes total Vote Now

Poll

With the Jays have another TOOTBLAN today?

This poll is closed

  • 25%
    Thankfully not
    (9 votes)
  • 74%
    Seems inevitable
    (26 votes)
35 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible," but these days it's also, "please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.