Open Thread: NL Wild Card Game

New, 23 comments
Wild Card Round - St. Louis Cardinals v Los Angeles Dodgers Photo by Harry How/Getty Images

Today, we have a wild card match up between a 106 win team and the St Louis Cardinals.

The Dodgers also have Billy McKinney on their wild card roster. What a world.

I’ll be seeing Alanis Morissette at the Hollywood Bowl tonight, but cheering on the team in the city in live in.

Here are tonight’s lineups. Please use this post as a Game Thread.

Today's Lineups

CARDINALS DODGERS
Tommy Edman - 2B Mookie Betts - RF
Paul Goldschmidt - 1B Corey Seager - SS
Tyler O'Neill - LF Trea Turner - 2B
Nolan Arenado - 3B Justin Turner - 3B
Dylan Carlson - RF Will Smith - C
Yadier Molina - C AJ Pollock - LF
Edmundo Sosa - SS Matt Beaty - 1B
Harrison Bader - CF Cody Bellinger - CF
Adam Wainwright - RHP Max Scherzer - RHP
Adam Wainwright - RHP Max Scherzer - RHP

Poll

Who will win tonight’s wild card game?

This poll is closed

  • 69%