This season just keeps giving.
David Phelps had surgery on his ‘right lat’ and is out for the season. Sigh. It is just that sort of year.
Alek Manoah spoke to the press. Mike Wilner had these quotes:
- I’m a high-energy guy between the lines, and my teammates know that I’m going to give 100% all the time, even if I suck.
- It’s easy for those (am I good enough?) thoughts to creep in there, but you’ve just got to creep ‘em out.
- I hear NYY has a great (clubhouse) spread, I’m looking forward to that.
- Gonna take it all in today, because I’ve got to go to work tomorrow.
- At this point in my career, not being able to throw strikes is inexcusable.
I’m sure you’ve seen the New Era caps already, but if you haven’t:
The Toronto cap features the iconic local food: poutine. https://t.co/o3SUrcFTMK https://t.co/aYugZEHm6v pic.twitter.com/e41uFI35dp— Minor Leaguer (@Minor_Leaguer) May 25, 2021
Today’s lineup. Glad to see Rowdy back in the DH spot. people will be complaining that Panik is playing third. I think if Espinal was hitting anything at all, he’d be in every day.
Ready for a Rumble in the Bronx! #WeAreBlueJays pic.twitter.com/W93lWs0mYO— Toronto Blue Jays (@BlueJays) May 25, 2021