FanPost

Looking for a Blue Jays GM for a mock draft

Hello, I'm Max Rieper, the editor of Royals Review. I'm trying to put together a mock draft, and I am looking for a Blue Jays GM. We will likely do at least the first round, maybe two rounds if we have time. You don't have to be a total expert, just someone that has an interest in the draft and knows a bit about who is available. If you're interested, email me at maxrieper1978@gmail.com. Thanks!