GameThread Game #128: Blue Jays at Tigers

New, 473 comments
MLB: Chicago White Sox at Toronto Blue Jays Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

I have learned over the past two weeks that the Jays losses hurt less if you don’t watch them. However, it’s so much better to check a game winning score than a losing one, so please, @Blue Jays?

Here are tonight’s lineups. Kirk is batting 4th, and Kevin Smith gets a start at DH. Let’s score some runs and not give up many:

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS TIGERS
Marcus Semien - 2B Akil Baddoo - LF
Bo Bichette - SS Jonathan Schoop - 1B
Vladimir Guerrero - DH Robbie Grossman - RF
Alejandro Kirk - C Miguel Cabrera - DH
Corey Dickerson - RF Jeimer Candelario - 3B
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Eric Haase - C
Santiago Espinal - 3B Harold Castro - SS
Randal Grichuk - CF Willi Castro - 2B
Kevin Smith - 1B Derek Hill - CF
Alek Manoah - RHP Tyler Alexander - LHP

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here. You can Adopt-a-Jay here, and here’s a helpful tutorial on how to post images in the comments.