GameThread Game #140: Blue Jays at Orioles

New, 747 comments
Toronto Blue Jays v New York Yankees Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images

The Jays have swept the Yankees, as accurately predicted by 41 GameThread voters. Now they have a not so tall task of taking on the Orioles.

Minor Leaguer and I are headed out for Korean fried chicken, so no lineups yet. We have a craving that definitely does not have a tie to the reports of the same delicious food the Jays enjoyed last night.

Poll

How many games will the Jays win in this series?

  • 4%
    0
    (4 votes)
  • 2%
    1
    (2 votes)
  • 18%
    2
    (18 votes)
  • 47%
    3
    (46 votes)
  • 27%
    All 4!
    (27 votes)
97 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Which game will Julian Merryweather first make an appearance?

  • 44%
    First
    (31 votes)
  • 22%
    Doubleheader Game 1
    (16 votes)
  • 25%
    Doubleheader Game 2
    (18 votes)
  • 4%
    Sunday
    (3 votes)
  • 2%
    He will not pitch in this series
    (2 votes)
70 votes total Vote Now

Poll

What place will the Jays be in the AL East at the end of this series?

  • 36%
    2nd
    (28 votes)
  • 56%
    3rd
    (43 votes)
  • 6%
    4th
    (5 votes)
76 votes total Vote Now

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here. You can Adopt-a-Jay here, and here’s a helpful tutorial on how to post images in the comments.