FanPost

Yahoo's Jays Trade Suggestions

Here's the article if you want to read it:

Building Blockbuster Trades for the Blue Jays

(opens in new window)

There's three trades they suggest that ostensibly make sense to the writer. who goes into much more detail than I do here.

1 -
Blue Jays get: SP Sandy Alcantara, INF Miguel Rojas
Marlins get: SS Bo Bichette, C Gabriel Moreno

2 -
Blue Jays get: OF Dylan Carlson, SP Jordan Montgomery
Cardinals get: C Alejandro Kirk, OF Teoscar Hernández

3 -
Blue Jays get: SP/DH Shohei Ohtani
Angels get: SS Bo Bichette, SP Yusei Kikuchi

Just some interesting ideas.

I'd be too scared to do the first one, wouldn't do the second one because I think we could do better and would do the third one with an extension.