clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Canada Day GameThread

Detroit Tigers v Toronto Blue Jays Photo by Tom Szczerbowski/Getty Images

Happy Canada Day.

Russell Martin is throwing out the first pitch. It will be good to see him again. Apparently he’s addicted to golf these days.

Thomas Hatch is in Toronto and looks to be the 27th man for tomorrow’s doubleheader. He might be starting in one of the games.

Our friends at Foco have some Canada Day Bobblehead. They are very good quality, but not cheap.

Today's Lineups

RAYS BLUE JAYS
Yandy Diaz - 3B George Springer - CF
Ji-Man Choi - 1B Bo Bichette - SS
Wander Franco - SS Vladimir Guerrero - 1B
Isaac Paredes - 2B Alejandro Kirk - C
Kevin Kiermaier - CF Teoscar Hernandez - RF
Harold Ramirez - DH Raimel Tapia - LF
Josh Lowe - LF Lourdes Gurriel - DH
Rene Pinto - C Santiago Espinal - 3B
Brett Phillips - RF Cavan Biggio - 2B
Corey Kluber - RHP Jose Berrios - RHP

Remember we have rules....don’t break them ok?