clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread Game #77: Double Header Game 1

MLB: Tampa Bay Rays at Toronto Blue Jays Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

There will be plenty of baseball played today. Two wins would be great.

Poll

How many games will the Jays win today?

This poll is closed

  • 19%
    None
    (10 votes)
  • 30%
    One
    (16 votes)
  • 50%
    Both!
    (26 votes)
52 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will Thomas Hatch have a quality start today?

This poll is closed

  • 47%
    You bet
    (23 votes)
  • 52%
    Nah
    (25 votes)
48 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Which game will the Jays score more runs in?

This poll is closed

  • 26%
    First
    (12 votes)
  • 73%
    Second
    (33 votes)
45 votes total Vote Now

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here. And if the Jays taught us anything on Opening Day, it’s that they’re always still in it (so please, no “Game Over” comments until the game is actually over).