clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread Game #99: Tigers at Blue Jays

MLB: Detroit Tigers at Toronto Blue Jays Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

Hopefully basking in some great renovation news will help to start a new winning streak.

Here are tonight’s lineups. Looks pretty good.

Today's Lineups

TIGERS BLUE JAYS
Robbie Grossman - LF George Springer - CF
Javier Baez - SS Vladimir Guerrero - 1B
Miguel Cabrera - DH Alejandro Kirk - DH
Eric Haase - C Bo Bichette - SS
Jeimer Candelario - 3B Teoscar Hernandez - RF
Jonathan Schoop - 2B Lourdes Gurriel - LF
Willi Castro - CF Matt Chapman - 3B
Harold Castro - 1B Santiago Espinal - 2B
Victor Reyes - RF Danny Jansen - C
Tyler Alexander - LHP Yusei Kikuchi - LHP

Poll

How many batters will Kikuchi walk tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 14%
    0-1
    (6 votes)
  • 58%
    2-4
    (24 votes)
  • 17%
    5-6
    (7 votes)
  • 9%
    7+
    (4 votes)
41 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many games will the Jays win in this series?

This poll is closed

  • 0%
    0
    (0 votes)
  • 0%
    1
    (0 votes)
  • 16%
    2
    (7 votes)
  • 34%
    3
    (15 votes)
  • 48%
    All 4!
    (21 votes)
43 votes total Vote Now

Poll

What is the highest number of runs the Jays will score in a game this series?

This poll is closed

  • 0%
    0-3
    (0 votes)
  • 2%
    4-6
    (1 vote)
  • 51%
    7-9
    (21 votes)
  • 46%
    10+
    (19 votes)
41 votes total Vote Now

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead, he would love to see an email that isn’t offering him money to promote a sports betting site. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here. And if the Jays taught us anything on Opening Day, it’s that they’re always still in it (so please, no “Game Over” comments until the game is actually over).