clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread Game 101: Tigers at Blue Jays

MLB: Detroit Tigers at Toronto Blue Jays Kevin Sousa-USA TODAY Sports

This’ll have to be a quick one today.

Today's Lineups

TIGERS BLUE JAYS
Riley Greene - CF George Springer - DH
Victor Reyes - RF Vladimir Guerrero - 1B
Javier Baez - SS Lourdes Gurriel - LF
Miguel Cabrera - DH Bo Bichette - SS
Jeimer Candelario - 3B Teoscar Hernandez - RF
Eric Haase - C Matt Chapman - 3B
Robbie Grossman - LF Raimel Tapia - CF
Jonathan Schoop - 2B Danny Jansen - C
Kody Clemens - 1B Santiago Espinal - 2B
Drew Hutchison - RHP Ross Stripling - RHP

Go Jays go!

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead, he would love to see an email that isn’t offering him money to promote a sports betting site. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here. And if the Jays taught us anything on Opening Day, it’s that they’re always still in it (so please, no “Game Over” comments until the game is actually over).