clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread Game #102: Tigers at Blue Jays

Detroit Tigers v Toronto Blue Jays Photo by Mark Blinch/Getty Images

Quick GameThread from me as I’m headed out. Go Jays Go! Please win!

Today's Lineups

TIGERS BLUE JAYS
Riley Greene - CF Cavan Biggio - 2B
Victor Reyes - RF Vladimir Guerrero - 1B
Javier Baez - SS Alejandro Kirk - DH
Miguel Cabrera - DH Bo Bichette - SS
Harold Castro - 1B Teoscar Hernandez - RF
Jeimer Candelario - 3B Lourdes Gurriel - LF
Robbie Grossman - LF Matt Chapman - 3B
Tucker Barnhart - C Raimel Tapia - CF
Willi Castro - 2B Danny Jansen - C
Garrett Hill - RHP Jose Berrios - RHP

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead, he would love to see an email that isn’t offering him money to promote a sports betting site. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here. And if the Jays taught us anything on Opening Day, it’s that they’re always still in it (so please, no “Game Over” comments until the game is actually over).