clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread Game #84: Jays at Mariners

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays at Oakland Athletics D. Ross Cameron-USA TODAY Sports

Quick one today as I’m swamped again.

The Jays are facing the red hot Mariners. Godspeed.

Here are tonight’s lineups.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS MARINERS
Santiago Espinal - 2B Julio Rodriguez - CF
Bo Bichette - SS Ty France - DH
Vladimir Guerrero - 1B J.P. Crawford - SS
Alejandro Kirk - DH Carlos Santana - 1B
Teoscar Hernandez - RF Eugenio Suarez - 3B
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Cal Raleigh - C
Matt Chapman - 3B Adam Frazier - LF
Gabriel Moreno - C Abraham Toro - 2B
Bradley Zimmer - CF Dylan Moore - RF
Casey Lawrence - RHP Marco Gonzales - LHP

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead, he would love to see an email that isn’t offering him money to promote a sports betting site. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here. And if the Jays taught us anything on Opening Day, it’s that they’re always still in it (so please, no “Game Over” comments until the game is actually over).