clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread Game #86: Jays at Mariners

MLB: Houston Astros at Seattle Mariners Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports

Perhaps if I do the GameThread the night before it’ll actually happen.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS MARINERS
George Springer - CF Julio Rodriguez - CF
Bo Bichette - SS Ty France - DH
Vladimir Guerrero - 1B J.P. Crawford - SS
Alejandro Kirk - C Carlos Santana - 1B
Teoscar Hernandez - RF Eugenio Suarez - 3B
Lourdes Gurriel - DH Cal Raleigh - C
Matt Chapman - 3B Adam Frazier - LF
Santiago Espinal - 2B Dylan Moore - RF
Raimel Tapia - LF Abraham Toro - 2B
Alek Manoah - RHP Robbie Ray - LHP

Win Jays Win.

Poll

Which pitcher will reign supreme tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 42%
    Manoah
    (23 votes)
  • 57%
    Robbie Ray
    (31 votes)
54 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Who will hit more homers tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 21%
    Jays
    (11 votes)
  • 27%
    M’s
    (14 votes)
  • 50%
    Tie!
    (26 votes)
51 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many batters Manoah strike out tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 11%
    0-2
    (5 votes)
  • 32%
    3-5
    (14 votes)
  • 46%
    6-8
    (20 votes)
  • 9%
    9+
    (4 votes)
43 votes total Vote Now

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead, he would love to see an email that isn’t offering him money to promote a sports betting site. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here. And if the Jays taught us anything on Opening Day, it’s that they’re always still in it (so please, no “Game Over” comments until the game is actually over).