clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread Game #138: Blue Jays at Rangers

Toronto Blue Jays v Texas Rangers Photo by Richard Rodriguez/Getty Images

I’m back from an almost 3 hour hike in the Sierras and am ready for another series win. How about you?

Here are tonight’s lineups:

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS RANGERS
George Springer - CF Marcus Semien - 2B
Vladimir Guerrero - 1B Corey Seager - SS
Bo Bichette - SS Nathaniel Lowe - 1B
Alejandro Kirk - DH Adolis Garcia - DH
Matt Chapman - 3B Leody Taveras - CF
Cavan Biggio - RF Josh Jung - 3B
Danny Jansen - C Sam Huff - C
Santiago Espinal - 2B Josh Smith - LF
Raimel Tapia - LF Bubba Thompson - RF
Kevin Gausman - RHP Kohei Arihara - RHP

Poll

Will Bo Bichette hit another homer tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 41%
    Seems inevitable
    (19 votes)
  • 52%
    No, but he’ll have an RBI
    (24 votes)
  • 6%
    Sadly no
    (3 votes)
46 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many pitches will Kevin Gausman throw tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 7%
    0-79
    (3 votes)
  • 46%
    80-90
    (18 votes)
  • 35%
    91-100
    (14 votes)
  • 10%
    101+
    (4 votes)
39 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Who will be the star of tonight’s game?

This poll is closed

  • 24%
    Starter
    (10 votes)
  • 2%
    Reliever
    (1 vote)
  • 29%
    Infielder
    (12 votes)
  • 12%
    Outfielder
    (5 votes)
  • 31%
    Catcher/DH
    (13 votes)
41 votes total Vote Now

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead, he would love to see an email that isn’t offering him money to promote a sports betting site. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here. And if the Jays taught us anything on Opening Day, it’s that they’re always still in it (so please, no “Game Over” comments until the game is actually over.