clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Quick Question: Will the Jays Make a Big Move This Off-Season

Wild Card Series - Toronto Blue Jays v Minnesota Twins - Game Two

Yesterday yyzcalifornia asked if we could have a poll asking, “Will the Jays make a big deal this winter?” He defined it as a free-agent contract signing worth more than $150 million or a trade for a player with a bWAR over 15 to this point in his career.

Of course, the problem is finding a guy they like enough to spend that money on who will sign with us. I’m sure the team would like to make such a move.

And as I have a very busy day going, we’ll do it here (sorry Reese I’m going to be late for squash).

Poll

Will the Jays make a big move this summer ($150 million free agent signing or trade for a player with 15+ bWAR)?

This poll is closed

  • 32%
    Yes
    (476 votes)