clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Spring Training GameThread- Jays @ Braves

MLB: Spring Training-Toronto Blue Jays at Pittsburgh Pirates Nathan Ray Seebeck-USA TODAY Sports

The Blue Jays are headed to North Port, Florida to take on the Braves.

The Jays are sending a nearly fine-inducing lineup, featuring Santiago Espinal as the only actual Major Leaguer.

Former Blue Jay and 2015 Opening Day Starter Drew Hutchison will get the start on the mound for the Jays.

The Braves are going to roll out a pretty strong lineup, including Max Fried on the mound.

The game doesn’t appear to be televised, but there will be a radio broadcast.

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead, he would love to see an email that isn’t offering him money to promote a sports betting site. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.