clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

SpringGameThread: Split Squad Tigers @ Jays 1 & Jays 2 @ Phillies

New York Yankees v Philadelphia Phillies Photo by Julio Aguilar/Getty Images

We have a split-squad day today.

The Jays are hosting the Tigers and it is scheduled to be on Sportsnet

And other Jays are visiting the Phillies in Clearwater (about 15 minutes away, unless it is rush hour). The game is on MLB.tv.

Kirk’s wife had their baby!

We are glad you are here and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days, it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus or vaccines.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead, he would love to see an email that isn’t offering him money to promote a sports betting site. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.