FanPost

Will Japan take over baseball? An awesome video.

Check it out:

I wonder if this will let me post. This site constantly logs me out now during gamethreads, so I don't post anymore. Oh, there's a minimum word limit.

Anyway, this video is great, and it really sort of exemplifies how baseball in various powerhouses slowly shifts in different directions. It seems like it's shifting towards Japan, because in Japan, they REALLY love baseball.