Fanshots

Jesse Litsch Shut Down for Season

25

Jesse talked to Jeff Sammut, he had another operation last week.

lawrie 5 rasmus 8 bautista 9 encarnacion 3 johnson 4 mathis 2 vizquel 6 davis 7

17

lawrie 5 rasmus 8 bautista 9 encarnacion 3 johnson 4 mathis 2 vizquel 6 davis 7

Blue Jays Official Thwip Escobar and Arencibia get a day off, but, being an NL style game, they might be needed to pinch hit.

Farrell: Tomorrow is a bullpen day, starter will be determined by what goes on in the game tonight.

2

Farrell: Tomorrow is a bullpen day, starter will be determined by what goes on in the game tonight.

Mike Wilner Thwip.

Doctor Andrews did a great job! He said everything went real good! Although I look like a mummy I...

8

Doctor Andrews did a great job! He said everything went real good! Although I look like a mummy I feel great.. Gotta love docs

Kyle Drabek tweet.

Check out the watch J.P. Arencibia got for being AL Player of the Week

4

Pretty nice.

FG - Does Father Know Best? The Colby Rasmus Edition

1

A good breakdown of Colby's evolving swing mechanics.

Jays Sign Shawn Hill to Minor League Contract

4

He was pitching for an independent league team. I guess we need arms.

Toronto Blue Jays right-hander Kyle Drabek will undergo season-ending elbow surgery on Tuesday.

34

Toronto Blue Jays right-hander Kyle Drabek will undergo season-ending elbow surgery on Tuesday.

John Lott They don't waste much time, Dr. Andrews will be doing the Tommy John surgery tomorrow.

Jays Interested in Jeremy Guthrie

48

This kind of makes me sad. I understand we need pitching and all, but picking up a former Oriole pitcher? It seems beneath us some how. They are supposed to grab up our discards, not the other way around.