Fanshots

A new Blue Jays logo, with former Indians executives at the top of the front office

1

With former Cleveland Indians vice president of player personnel Ross Atkins joining the Blue Jays as general manager under former Indians GM Mark Shapiro, Patrick Teskey has a proposal for a new Blue Jays logo.

Marcus Stroman was on a 1997 episode of Nickelodeon's "Figure It Out"

9

Throwback Thursday! Maybe it’s another Marcus Stroman? Oh no, that’s definitely his dad. Marcus took him 100 dollars in Toys ‘R’ Us Geoffrey Bucks! (Start the video at 3:57) (h/t Reddit’s /r/baseball)

Josh Donaldson's new hair cut

25

If he hits like this year, I don't care what his hair is like.....

Marcus Stroman on David Price to Red Sox: 'Bring that A game #CHAMP'

+

The Blue Jays didn't sign David Price, but Marcus Stroman is happy for him and is excited to go toe-to-toe against him in the AL East next year.

Blue Jays issue postseason shares at $141,834.40

+

Players typically vote additional shares and cash awards to other team officials, such as clubhouse attendants.

Rule 5 draft primer

4

Check out the Blue Jays options for the Rule 5 draft. With 34 spots on the 40 man roster, maybe the Jays plan to take a player or two.

price coming back??

1

TBT: Dan Shulman and Buck Martinez open the 1997 Blue Jays season on TSN

3

Dan Shulman is returning to play-by-play for the Blue Jays for upwards of 30 games in 2016! Here he is opening the 1997 season, and the Blue Jays debut of Roger Clemens. h/t to the Toronto Blue Jays subreddit.)

Hardball Times - I'm diiferent, I'm the Same

+

Blue Jays journalist writes about being a woman in baseball.