GameThread 2 for Game #38: Red Sox vs. Blue Jays

New, 686 comments
Michael Chavis #23 of the Boston Red Sox runs onto the field during the ninth inning of a game against the Toronto Blue Jays on September 4, 2020 at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts.  Photo by Billie Weiss/Boston Red Sox/Getty Images

A continuation of GameThread #1.

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it’s “don’t be terrible,” but these days it’s also, “please debate about baseball and not the coronavirus.” If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don’t do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.